Dec. 19-20, 2018; Day 1: 1:00 - 5:30 p.m. and Day 2: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Location
This is the dairy meeting to attend as you close out 2019! Join the impressive line-up of speakers at the 2019 PDPW Dairy Food & Policy Summit, Dec. 19-20, Day 1: 1:00 - 5:30 p.m. and Day 2: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the Sheraton Hotel in Madison, Wis.
The Summit is a two-day meeting that will bring together innovative dairy farm owners, industry CEOs, food system department executives, key decision makers and thought leaders from across the food value chain.
The speaker lin-up features a full slate of dairy leaders and experts including:
- Greg Ibach, USDA Under Secretary for Marketing & Regulatory Programs
- Sec. Sheila Harsdorf, DATCP
- Matt McKnight, USDEC COO
- Daniel Basse, Dairy Economist
- Chad Vincent, Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin CEO
- Bill Even, National Pork Board CEO
- DNR Panel, facilitated by Eric Cooley, Co-Director of UW-Discovery Farms
- Mary Anne, DNR Chief Runoff Management
- Mike Gilbertson, DNR Nonpoint Source
- Wisconsin NR 151 Update
- Emily Yeiser Stepp, NMPF FARM Senior Director
- Chase DeCoite, NCBA Director of BQA
- Food System Panel, facilitated by Linda Wenck, Communications Expert at MorganMyers
- Adrian Bota, Founder and CEO of The Origin Milk Company, an Ohio company that produces and markets A2 Guernsey milk.
- Laurie Horn, Senior Director of Sales and Marketing for Cheese and Butter at Foremost Farms USA
- Scott Falkenberg, Senior Category Manager at Kwik Trip, Inc.,
- Ankica Runac is Senior Brand Manager with Fairlife, which produces and markets ultra-filtered milk and other product from milk produced at its flagship dairy, Fair Oak Farms.
Meeting LocationsSheraton Hotel
706 John Nolen Dr.,