What is Nexus?
Nexus is a platform where companies with cutting-edge technologies connect with the dairy community's most innovative and pioneering farmers. This live event will occur during the PDPW Business Conference. During the event, top companies will have 15 minutes on stage to preview their product, idea or service. Then, the event's dairy farmer attendees will have five minutes to ask your company's representative questions about the product or service and its application in the dairy industry. An expert facilitator from Progressive Dairy magazine will moderate the session. In addition to stage time, media will have full access to your information.
Progressive Dairy magazine, an industry leading publication that reaches over 30,000 readers across the U.S., will also highlight all applicants and winning entries. The selected Nexus participants will be featured in Progressive Dairy magazine. All entries will receive coverage in PDPW publications and in press releases.Selected applicants will receive:
- 20 minutes of stage time during both days of the conference (March 16-17, 2022)
- Access to the nation's leading dairy professional development conference
- A feature in Progressive Dairy magazine
- Highlighted in the PDPW Manager's Memo and promotional materials
- A complementary booth at the 2022 PDPW Business Conference
- Complete online application
- Pay $300 application fee
Applications are complete when the $300 entry fee has been received by the PDPW office. To submit payment, call 800-947-7379. All PDPW Business Conference exhibitors (those who have completed contracts to be represented in the Hall of Ideas) may waive the $300 Nexus application fee.
January 17, 2022: Application and $300 fee due
February 7, 2022: Applicants notified of acceptance
March 16-17, 2022: Applicants present at PDPW Business Conference at Kalahari Resort and Conventions, Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
- Pay $3,000 for stage time
- Be present in-person, during both days of the conference
- Provide handouts and necessary presentation materials