Have your passport ready, as the PDPW international tour is open to the public and will take you on an unforgettable 13-day adventure across Australia, with an option of an additional four days in Tasmania.
Australia: $8,995/double occupancy traveler & $10,024/single traveler; Australia + Tasmania add-on: $2,295/double occupancy traveler & $2,671/single traveler
DescriptionThis bucket-list trip will take you along the Australian coast to explore the Great Barrier Reef, visit Australian dairy farms, walk the famous Bondi Beach, see a coffee plantation, and so much more. With the perfect combination of agriculture and adventure, you will experience Australia like never before.
EXTREMELY LIMITED SEATS LEFT FOR THIS AUSTRALIAN ADVENTURE!
Tour participants will depart from the Dallas Fort Worth airport on Saturday, March 18, and return either Saturday, April 1 (Australia only) or Tuesday, April 4 (Australia + Tasmania). Registration includes roundtrip airfare, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, professional tour guides, group meals and tour/event admissions.
Australia is rich in culture, adventure and agriculture. Tour highlights of this breathtaking continent include:
- Healesville Sanctuary: Koalas & kangaroos & echidnas, oh my! Experience this bushland haven to see some of Australia's most recognizable wildlife.
- AgVic Ellinbank Research Farm – the National Centre for Dairy Research and Development: With a long history of generating research, learn how they help to ensure that Australia is one of the most efficient dairy producers in the world.
- Murray Gums Estate: Explore this winery and multi-award-winning olive grove plantation while enjoying one-of-a-kind wine and olive oil tastings.
- Great Barrier Reef: Dive into one of the seven wonders of the natural world for a magical day of learning and snorkeling.
- Mungalli Dairy Farm: Surrounded by a world heritage listed rainforest, Mungalli Dairy Farm will share their family's journey to biodynamic practices that maintain a healthy relationship between the soil, the animals, the environment and the people.
- Jaques Coffee Plantation: As a pioneer in the Australian commercial coffee growing industry, learn how they have created a sustainable business with about 85,000 trees, 15 year-round staff and over 40 years of experience.
- Scenic World Railway Experience: Travel west to the World-Heritage and UNESCO-listed Blue Mountains to hop aboard the world's steepest railway. Get ready to experience stunning views from what feels like the top of the world.
- Ashgrove Cheese: Taste and learn about this award-winning cheese company.
- Hazelbrae Hazelnut Grove: Explore Australia's most-awarded hazelnut orchard and taste the fruits of their labor.
- Cadbury’s Chocolate Factory: Did someone say "chocolate!"? See how they make their delectable treats that have become known (and enjoyed) worldwide.
- Huon Aquaculture: From hatchery to processing, this salmon farm does it all. Learn how they lead the world in farming technologies and take a holistic approach to fish farming.
The cost for the international tour to Australia is $8,995/traveler with double occupancy and $10,024/single traveler, with a $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot. The additional cost for the Australia + Tasmania international tour is $2,295/traveler with double occupancy and $2671/single traveler with a $750 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot.
ContactFor more information contact Julie Gabris at 800.947.7379 or email@example.com.