March 14-15, 2023 Location
Wisconsin Dells, WIPrice
students and producers pay $150; industry members pay $450
DescriptionJoin industry members from across the country as you build your leadership skills at this dynamic professional-development training. Applications are due January 31, 2023, for the March 14-15, 2023 program. The event will be held at the Kalahari Resorts in Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
The application-based professional development training will equip producers and industry professionals with the tools to effectively communicate and more proficiently collaborate and lead others. This training is designed to provide continued education to an array of participants: college-age students, recent graduates pursuing dairy-related careers, individuals wanting to restructure their leadership skills and/or those who are at a crossroads in their dairy career.
Accepted applicants have three training pillars from which to choose. Select your preferred pillar upon applying:
- Influential Leaders - Interact and Influence
- Visionary Leaders - Ethics, Leadership and Outlook
- Servant Leadership - Serve, Grow, Lead
For more information on each pillar, reference the full training flyer here.
Day 1 (Mar. 14)
- 9:00 a.m.: Registration
- 9:30 a.m.: Training begins
- 7:30 p.m.: Day 1 concludes
Day 2 (Mar. 15)
- 7:15 a.m.: Convenes for breakfast and a program wrap-up before adjourning to PDPW Business Conference
- 9:30 p.m.: Concludes following evening banquet
- January 31 - Application deadline
- February 11 - Accepted applicants notified
- March 14 - Cornerstone Dairy Academy begins (Kalahari Resorts, Wisconsin Dells, Wis.)
- March 15 - Cornerstone Dairy Academy concludes
If accepted, student and dairy producer applicants pay a $150.00 registration fee, industry applicants pay a $450 registration fee and the Professional Dairy Producers Foundation generously funds the remaining costs ($1100 value). Cornerstone Dairy Academy™ is a product of Professional Dairy Producers (PDPW) and is underwritten by the Professional Dairy Producers Foundation. Should you have questions, please contact PDPW at 800-947-7379 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application questions should be directed to Amber Keel at email@example.com or 800-947-7379.
Meeting LocationsKalahari Resorts and Convention Center
1305 Kalahari Dr.
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965