March 15-16, 2022; 9:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Location
Wisconsin Dells, WI
The application-based professional development training will equip producers and industry professionals with the tools to effectively communicate and more proficiently collaborate and lead others. This training is designed to provide continued education to an array of participants: college-age students, recent graduates pursuing dairy-related careers, individuals wanting to restructure their leadership skills and/or those who are at a crossroads in their dairy career.
Accepted applicants have three training pillars from which to choose. Select your preferred pillar upon applying:
- Influential Leaders - Interact and Influence (accredited for up to 7.75 Dairy AdvanCE CE credits)
- Visionary Leaders - Ethics, Leadership and Outlook (accredited for up to 6.25 Dairy AdvanCE CE credits)
- Servant Leadership - Serve, Grow, Lead (accredited for up to & 5.75 Dairy AdvanCE CE credits)
For more information on each pillar, reference the full training flyer.
Day 1 (Mar. 15)
- 9:00 a.m.: Registration
- 9:30 a.m.: Training begins
- 7:30 p.m.: Day 1 concludes
Day 2 (Mar. 16)
- 7:15 a.m.: Convenes for breakfast and a program wrap-up before adjourning to PDPW Business Conference
- 9:30 p.m.: Concludes following evening banquet
- January 31 - Application deadline
- March 15 - Cornerstone Dairy Academy begins (Kalahari Resorts, Wisconsin Dells, Wis.)
- March 16 - Cornerstone Dairy Academy concludes
If accepted, student and dairy producer applicants pay a $150.00 registration fee, industry applicants pay a $450 registration fee and the Professional Dairy Producers Foundation generously funds the remaining costs ($1100 value). Cornerstone Dairy Academy™ is a product of Professional Dairy Producers (PDPW) and is underwritten by the Professional Dairy Producers Foundation. Should you have questions, please contact PDPW at 800-947-7379 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting LocationsKalahari Resorts and Convention Center
1305 Kalahari Dr.
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965