March 16-17, 2021; 9:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Location
Wisconsin Dells, WI
The application-based professional development training will equip producers and industry professionals with the tools to effectively communicate, collaborate and lead more proficiently. This training is designed to provide continued education to college-age students and recent graduates pursuing dairy-related careers, individuals wanting to restructure their leadership skills or those who are at a crossroads in their dairy career.
Accepted applicants have three training pillars from which to choose (just one pillar):
- Influential Leaders - Interact and Influence (*up to 7.75 Dairy AdvanCE CE credits)
- Visionary Leaders - Ethics, Leadership and Outlook (*up to 6.25 Dairy AdvanCE CE credits)
- Servant Leadership - Serve, Grow, Lead (*up to & 5.75 Dairy AdvanCE CE credits)
*This training runs in partnership with Dairy AdvanCE and will be credited as noted above. For more information on each pillar, reference the full training flyer.
- January 31 - Application deadline
- March 17 - Cornerstone Dairy Academy begins (Kalahari Resort)
- March 18 - Cornerstone Dairy Academy ends (Kalahari Resort)
If accepted, student and dairy producer applicants pay a $150.00 registration fee, industry applicants pay a $450 registration fee and the Professional Dairy Producers Foundation generously funds the remaining costs ($1100 Value). Cornerstone Dairy Academy™ is a product of Professional Dairy Producers (PDPW) and is underwritten by the Professional Dairy Producers Foundation. Should you have questions, please contact PDPW at 800-947-7379 or firstname.lastname@example.org.