Jul. 28-30, 2020 Location
$1,000/PDPW Member; $1,500/Non-Member
The training provides a full-immersion, on-farm experience to better prepare agricultural professionals with limited knowledge in production agriculture and to work with farmers in rural communities with greater understanding.
APPs participants will leave the training with:
- Hands-on, on-farm experiences
- An expanded knowledge of modern agriculture
- A comprehensive understanding of farm-management practices
- Access to training resources and industry experts
- Relationships with host farm owners and managers
- Direct connections with a network of like-minded industry peers
For additional information please call PDPW at 800-947-7379 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow along digitally in advance of and during the event by following @dairyPDPW and using #APPs2020 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.