Thur., Feb. 7, 2019 Location
$125.00/PDPW Member; $250/Non-Member
Don't be left in behind in your communication efforts. Attend the PDPW Social Media Strategy Workshop to begin mastering key elements of developing a social media strategy - not just a presence. Led by Robin Brannin, Director of Digital Strategy with MorganMyers, this one-day workshop will be presented Thur., Feb. 7, 2019 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.Open to dairy farmers and allied industry, this training will give you the vision, tools and analysis strategies to venture into a digital space for your dairy's brand and consumer-engagement efforts. Key trainings points will position you to:
- Manage your dairy's digital presence
- Plan and identify your target audience
- Create compelling content, promotions and ad campaigns
- Monitor, measure and analyze performance
- Confidently manage conflict in a digital space
- Discover and engage in partnerships with influencers and community to build your network
Leave this training with the tools, resources and solutions you need to identify your audience, compile high-performing content, and effectively monitor and track conversations.
For additional information, call PDPW at 800-947-7379 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow along digitally in advance of and during the event by following @dairyPDPW and using #SocialMediaStrategy2019 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Meeting LocationsDairy Farmers of Wisconsin
8418 Excelsior Dr.,
Madison, WI 53717