Oct. 17, 2018; 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Location
$125/PDPW Member, $250/Non-Member
Join the PDPW Media Training Workshop on Wed., Oct. 17, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin, 8418 Excelsior Dr, Madison, WI 53717.
Open to dairy farmers and allied industry professionals, media and communication experts Linda Wenck and Judy Rupnow of MorganMyers will properly prepare, practice and position you and your dairy for success when engaging with professional media personnel.
You'll be able to:
- Manage media professionals with confidence
- Connect with consumers through media outlets
- Build credibility with media professionals
- Access tested key messages (animal welfare, antibiotic use, hormones, water/manure management, rural labor, etc.)
- Practice being on the spot in mock interviews and answering "nightmare" questions
For additional information please call PDPW at 800-947-7379 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow along digitally in advance of and during the event by following @dairyPDPW and using #MediaTraining2018 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Similar communications trainings will be held in Madison on the following dates:
- Dec. 11, 2018: Crisis Management
- Jan. 10, 2019: Effective Leadership
- Feb. 7, 2019: Social Media Strategy
Meeting LocationsDairy Farmers of Wisconsin
8418 Excelsior Dr,
Madison, WI 53717